Welcome, students, to Latin at Banneker. You should be looking here if your teacher is listed as Gailey or Brown. This 2020-2021 school year will surely be strange, but we know that you are ready to face this challenge head on!
For the week of September 7, please work on the following:
1. Turn in your summer work on CANVAS.
2. Practice your pronunciation by referencing your Greetings/Pronunciations Sheet and "lupus malus agnum vult...". It is attached below for your reference. You can also try the Fabula Lupi from CANVAS (posted soon).
3. Read through the syllabus and sign the syllabus receipt (going in as missing on Wednesday).
4. Turn in Why Study Latin? on CANVAS.
5. Attend your Live Classes - through TEAMS. You should now be logging into your Microsoft 365 and CANVAS daily. If you aren't, please contact .
6. Complete your work this week on CANVAS using Vocabulary List One.
Tuesday, Sept 8 - 1st, 2nd, 3rd Period Classes.
On Wednesdays from 9:40-11:00A, Latin tutoring is available in our tutoring team, just click on Join a Team at the bottom of Teams and add this code:
Thursday, Sept 9 - 4th, 5th, 6th Period Classes
Friday, Sept 10 - 1st, 2nd, 3rd Period Classes
Ms. Levknecht (Gailey) & Mr. Brown